Monday, February 16, 2009 at 3:31 AM |  
"are u having me?"
haha what a dork tho. but its ok i love it haha :)
the thing is that im kind of scared about being official. all this time i been questioning him but ..am I really ready for this? this would be my first long distance relationship..idk we'll see...no matter what i'll make it work. cause i really think its worth it.

so anyways i was juss watching this show. and it got me thinking.
in the show the girl has a bf but she bumped into her first love. the thing with them is that even tho they arent together they know that they will always have a place in their heart for each other but since she has a current bf she dreads the day her ex will bring up the past.. and getting back together. ofcourse her current bf is jealous of him and he breaks up with her.
this got me thinking.. what would i do in that situation?
im such a jealous person that sometimes im jealous if my babe talks to his friends more than me haha, but the thing about that situation was that it was her first love. i think that if that situation ever came to me.. id let the person go but not because of hate but because how can u compete with a first love? thats the person that you will always be compared to and no matter that person will always have a place in their heart. so even tho they tell themselves that theyre over him/her once they start seeing each other all their past feelings will rush back. if i ever wanna be in love.. i want the person to give me their whole heart.. and not juss half of it.


Posted by xxpatrickjasonxx

0 comments: